Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Networth Update

This one is a bit late, but the Labor Day weekend got in the way of regular blogging duties.

Comparing to last month, I have gotten a much better grip of my financial situation, staying close to my budget, although I was still off by about $100 by the end of the month. I am accounting for it by decreasing my discretionary budget (ie. entertainment) by $100 for the month of September.

Compared to last month's networth update, I have made a 0.06% increase in my networth by about $500. Unfortunately, this $500 is primarily from a readjustment of my student loans, suggesting that I made no real changes since last month.

This is to be expected though, since I was way over budget last month, and I had to pay the bills this month.

Overall, my net worth is -$20,723.85, making me -2.07% of the way to my goal.

No comments: