Sunday, September 30, 2007

Networth Update

It's the end of the month, and as I prepare for my move, I need to be more sure than prior months that my finances are together, so that during the frantic atmosphere around a move, nothing falls through the cracks.

This month has been a great month for me in terms of following my budget. At the end of the month, I was only over by budget by about $2. However, I am still trying to recover my overages from prior months, so I will continue deducting from my discretionary budget.

So compared to last month's networth update, 0.33% increase in my networth, or about $3,300. This is inflated a little bit, since I haven't paid for next month's rent, even including that, my networth has increased by about $1,000.

I am very happy that I am back on track with my finances.

Overall, my networth is -$17,431.62 or about -1.74% away from my goal.

No comments: