Friday, May 18, 2007

Flip-Flop-Flap...

Man, I have never flip-flopped between ideas like this, but I just can't decide between renting and buying.

This week made me realize that with a job taking between 10-12 hours a day on average, it would be pretty difficult to deal with say, a broken toilet, or get a cheap place that required a lot of fixing up.

What I really needed was some place that would cater to a) my social needs as a young single professional, b) my living needs that include have a place I didn't have to worry about and c) my health needs that had fitness facilities in the building.

Right now, apartments considered "luxury" fall under this category. Some of these places can be pretty expensive, but a few 1 bedrooms actually fall into my price range. I am looking at places for the next week, and my June, I think I will have decided on a place.

No comments: